Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga teacher | 500h+ of training | All Levels | Individual, Group or Corporate Classes | Yoga, meditation, breathwork |

 

My dream is to share Yoga with as many people as I can. Yoga appeared in my life as a transformation. It helped with my anxiety, and stress, improved my sleep, gained flexibility and strength. When I realized I was already in love!



About Isabela

I was born in Brazil, lived around the world, and am now based in London. I have been practicing Yoga for over 6 years. Today I'm a Hatha Vinyasa Ashtanga Yoga Teacher accredited by Yoga Alliance (500+ hr).

My dream is to share Yoga with as many people as I can. Yoga appeared in my life as a transformation. It helped with my anxiety, and stress, improved my sleep, gained flexibility and strength. When I realized I was already in love!

This passion made me want to learn even more so I went to India where I stayed for over a year in total. I graduated as a Hatha, Vinyasa and Ashtanga teacher, and specialized in meditation, Breathwork, philosophy, Tantra, Sound healing, and Reiki.

My goal is to make each person discover within themselves the tools to take care of their body and mind.

I am an Advanced 500hr Yoga teacher certified in India where I studied Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga, Meditation, and Breathwork.

My classes are tailored to each student's experience and goals, be it relaxation, self-confidence, strength, or flexibility. The 60-minute classes can include a short meditation and pranayama practice followed by asana practice (postures and sequences).

I'm passionate about introducing Yoga to beginners and helping them build a solid foundation for their practice, working on their body awareness, alignment, understanding of postures and sequences, mobility, and general well-being.

If you are searching for a yoga teacher to bring the benefits of yoga to your CORPORATE environment I offer a unique and adaptable approach to help companies in London enhance the well-being and productivity of their employees. I am passionate about creating a calm and focused atmosphere within workplaces, and I understand the specific needs of professionals working in high-pressure environments. By introducing yoga techniques, breathing exercises, and mindfulness practices, I can help your team find balance, reduce stress, and cultivate mental and physical resilience.

I offer private 1-1 lessons and small group lessons online and in person. I also work with companies teaching regular classes and events. Please contact me for more details.

Post a Comment

0 Comments